Are Your Beliefs Making You Older?
How often have you said, “Now that I’m (insert your age), I’m too old to go back to school, learn a language, fall in love, learn to dance, drive at night, get fit?”
We’ve all been there. I love clubbing but I haven’t been for ages and there is a belief that has crept in recently about being too old now. After watching this video I realise it’s only a belief which I have picked up from society. It’s not a fact! Bring on that Deep House music! Ooh I’m really in the mood now to go and have a dance.
I have a fascinating, eye-opening video to share with you today that’s going blow away your beliefs about what causes our aging. It will reveal secrets to you that will have you turning back the clock with just your thoughts!
New science is proving just how powerful our mind is in preventing (or causing) illness, developing our brains and learning new skills, and with slowing down (or speeding up!) our aging!
Some of what Dr. Northrup talks about in this video includes:
– Why you should never share your age (she has a very good reason for this and it’s not what you think).
– The difference between your chronological vs biological age (the good news is you can turn back your biological age!)
– How beliefs and culture are more important than your genes.
– How to be an “outlier” that lives a longer and healthier life.
– The three commonalities that all centenarians have in common that let them live past 100 with life and vibrancy.
– The “nun study” about dementia that is showing that the symptoms for dementia (and many other illnesses) aren’t as accurate as we think (and how big a role our belief systems actually play in this)
– Why you need to guard your mind vigilantly when receiving a “diagnosis” because of the effect it alone has on your health.
– And much more!
If you want to slow down the hands of time, watch this video
Watch it to the end to see Christine doing a Tango. It’s beautiful.